Tata Nexon SUV grab the tag of India’s Safest car by NACP with 5 star rating
TATA Nexon Price start from 6.22 Lakh onward
Tata Nexon , the first Indian car which has been tagged as a safest car of India with 5 star rating in the global NCAP Crash test. Tata Nexon, a product of Tata Motors, is compact and stylish SUV model filled with new technology and safety features to meet its customer expectations. As the vehicle awarded with the 5 star rating for safety in global NCAP crash test, we can say that the build quality is too good to deliver you a safe drive experience. Tata Nexon is available in 7 variant in both petrol and diesel engine with price range of 6.22 Lakh to 8.64 Lakh.
TATA NEXON Engine
Petrol – 1.2L Turbocharged Revotron engine,Max power 110 ps@5000 and Max torque 170 Nm@1750-4000 rpm.
Diesel – 1.5L Turbocharged Revotorq engine, Max power 110ps @3750rpm and max torque 260 Nm @1500-2750 rpm.
Tata Nexon Mileage :
17.88 to 23.97 Kmpl.
Tata Nexon Transmission
Tata Nexon is coupled with 6 speed manual transmission (XE, XM,XT and XZ) and AMT transmission. (XMA, XZA+). This SUV car also has multi drive mode options as ECO, City and Sport in both manual and automatic transmission.
[amazon_link asins=’B00RJQ8XHU,B0711B7JBP,B07DJD1Y3Q,B077Q195JB’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’shriram311-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’0ee76674-10e2-11e9-acb2-9739196d14f2′]
Tata Nexon Dimensions
Length xWidthx Height – 3994 x 1811 x 1607. Wheel base-2498 mm.
Tata Nexon has sufficient ground clearance as 209 mm , which allows you to go through higher jumps effortlessly. Tata Nexon has fuel tank capacity of 44 liters.
Wheel and Tyres
Tata Nexon is equipped with Steel Wheels with Dual-Tone Wheel Covers / Alloy Wheels.
Tyre Size : XE,XM,XT,XZ: 195/60, R16XMA,XZ+,XZA+: 215/60, R16
Tata Nexon Exteriors Features
Tata Nexon has aerodynamic body design inspired by coupe. It has exterior features as projectors head lamp, rear split led tail lamp, contrast roof.
Tata Nexon Interior Features
Tata Nexon is equipped with 6.5’’ floating touch screen with navigation, phone call and voice recognition system , central console with sliding tambour door, Start Stop button, Electric power steering system for smooth drive, Automatic climate control , Rear seat arm rest etc .
Tata Nexon Safety Features
As Tata Nexon has been awarded with 5 star safety rating in crash test , it indicates that the vehicle has solid body design with high strength steel. The vehicles equipped with dual frontal air bags, ABS with EBD (electronic brake force distribution), Reverse parking assist, height adjustable seat belt, ISOFIX anchorage for child seat.
[amazon_link asins=’B01IFR8Z10,B07HZXC36V’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’shriram311-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’4f71651d-10e4-11e9-a291-c58ec793cba5′]
Tata Nexon Variants with Ex-showroom Price
- Nexon XE- Petrol- Manual INR 6,22,802
- Nexon XM- Petrol -Manual INR 6,98,047
- Nexon XMA- Petrol- AMT INR7,58,048
- Nexon XT – Petrol- Manual INR7,59,692
- Nexon XZ – Petrol – Manual INR8,06,087
- Nexon XZ+ Petrol Manual INR8,88,247
- Nexon XZA+ Petrol AMT INR 9,48,447
- Nexon XE Diesel Manual INR 7,25,812
- Nexon XM Diesel Manual INR 7,90,773
- Nexon XT Diesel Manual INR 8,47,265
- Nexon XMA Diesel AMT INR 8,60,773
- Nexon XZ Diesel Manual INR 9,06,195
- Nexon XZ+ Diesel Manual INR 9,75,837
- Nexon XZA+ Diesel AMT INR 10,46,037
- Nexon KRAZ Petrol Manual INR 7,14,951
- Nexon KRAZ+ Petrol Manual INR 7,76,595
- Nexon KRAZ Diesel Manual INR 8,07,566
- Nexon KRAZ+- Diesel – Manual INR 8,64,058
- Nexon XZ+ With Dual Tone Roof Petrol Manual INR 9,08,847
- Nexon XZA+ With Dual Tone Roof Petrol AMT INR 9,69,048
- Nexon XZ+ With Dual Tone Roof Diesel Manual INR 9,96,437
- Nexon XZA+ With Dual Tone Roof Diesel AMT INR 10,66,637
If we compare Tata Nexon suv with other suv models in the features and specification, we can say that Tata nexon is good choice for customers to deliver a value for money product loaded with comfort and safety features that will provide you a safe , economic and joyful drive experience.