Veteran actor Sunny Deol and his father, Dharmendra, have taken delivery of a new Porsche 911 GT3 Touring. The car was delivered to them by Automobili Ardent, a Porsche dealer in Mumbai.
The 911 GT3 Touring is a slightly more understated version of the regular 911 GT3. It features a manual transmission instead of the PDK dual-clutch transmission, and it has a more subtle bodykit. However, the car still packs the same 502-horsepower 4.0-liter flat-six engine as the regular GT3.
Sunny Deol and Dharmendra are known to be car enthusiasts, and they have owned a number of Porsches in the past. This new 911 GT3 Touring is sure to be a welcome addition to their garage.
The 911 GT3 Touring is one of the most sought-after Porsche 911 models in the world. It is a blend of performance and luxury, and it offers a truly exhilarating driving experience. The car is also relatively rare, as Porsche only produces a limited number of them each year.
Sunny Deol and Dharmendra are the latest in a long line of celebrities who have been seen driving Porsche 911 GT3s. Other famous owners include Jay Leno, David Beckham, and Lewis Hamilton.
The 911 GT3 Touring is a truly special car, and it is clear that Sunny Deol and Dharmendra are very proud of their new acquisition. The car is sure to turn heads wherever they go, and it will provide them with years of driving enjoyment.
- The 911 GT3 Touring is priced at around Rs. 2.95 crore in India.
- It has a 0-100 kmph time of 3.2 seconds and a top speed of 317 kmph.
- The car is available in a variety of colors, including white, black, red, and blue.
- It is powered by a 4.0-liter flat-six engine that produces 502 horsepower.
- The 911 GT3 Touring is a limited-edition car, with only a few hundred units produced each year.