The Indian automotive market was so far waiting for well-featured and budget-friendly SUV cars. Thus, the launch of Tata Punch Car during the Diwali 2021 season must bash its demand. Within just four months of its initial introduction has managed to sell more than 32,000 units. That’s, of course, amazing, as said by Rajan Amba (Vice President, Sales, Marketing & Customer Care Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles) in an interview published in Financial Express.
The proximity to micro-SUVs like Tata Punch has made the dream true for many Indian auto-buyers. If you are interested in SUV cars, then obviously compare Tata Punch Car Price with other SUVs in the market. Before deciding on any SUV4-wheeler in 2022, explore your search for Tata Punch on Droom with a step ahead detailing.
Here below, let’s help you better decision-making for a car and why it should be Tata Punch.
The Things You Need to Read About Tata Punch Car:
- Amazing Architecture: There is no precise comparison of Punch with other SUVs in the automotive market regarding AFLA architecture (Agile Light Flexible Advanced). It comes with a reliable ground clearance of 187mm, and a spacious boot of 366-liters. Unlike Altroz, Tata Punch Car Featured with ALFA ARC, making it a 5-star rating 4-wheeler in 2022, ensuring maximum safe driving. The available dual airbags, ISOFIX (the international standard for child car seat fittings in cars) mounts, ABS (anti-lock braking system), and EBD (Electronic brakeforce distribution).
- Key Qualities: Tata Punch Car Specifications can surprise you as car manufacturers develop worthy in their micro-SUVs. It comes with a product vacuum sub-4metre SUV segment, spacious sitting, higher ground clearance, agility, and improved performance. Punch is a complete SUV that will make your driving safe, easy, and comfortable.
- Outstanding Design and Style: If you haven’t checked car outlook, you must do it right now. Discover your search with Tata Punch Car Image online, and you will fall in love with its sturdy design. Tata has designed it with the company’s Impact Design 2.0 that comes with split headlamps, resembling Tata Harrier. The dual-toned and well-finished bumpers, single slat grille, fog lights, 90-degree opening doors, 16-inch dual-tone alloys, elegant C-pillar mounted rear door handles, LED taillights, etc., are some extraordinary developments Tata has made in micro–SUV Punch.
- Fascinating Features and Interior: This micro-SUV is fledged with great features, making your driving experience safe and comfortable. Tata Punch Car Featured with dual-tone interiors, seven-inch touchscreen infotainment, and MID (7-inch).
Moreover, also designed with cruise controlling power, automatic climate controls, elegant leather-wrapped and in-built buttoned steering wheel, rectangular AC vents, IRA technology, glovebox, and more. All such interior styling and attributes let drivers and co-passengers a convenient and cozy travel experience even on long routes.
- Improved Performance: Tata Punch Car is developed with a 1.2-liter petrol engine, with Dynapro Technology. It also inherits the idle start stop feature that gives AMT an improved performance. Transaction Pro mode in this 4-wheeler is also deliberately good. The overall engine performance of Punch is 0-100 in about 16.5 seconds, which is wonderful, of course.
- Variants and Colours to Pick: The official revealing on Tata Punch 4-wheeler, the car company comes within four trims including Pure, Adventure, Accomplished and Creative. All Punch car variants are featured-built. The colours launched in Punch by Tata Motors include Daytona Grey, Orcus White, Calypso Red, Tropical Mist, Atomic Orange, Tornado Blue, and Meteor Bronze. The colour and variants in the car can make you fall in love with it.
- Cost Efficiency: Tata Punch Car Price in India is quite affordable compared to other SUVs. However, the variants with onboard features make a difference in cost, still suitable to invest in. Tata Punch Car Price ranges between 5.64 to 9.18 Lakhs.
The Final Words: The revealed features and price of Tata Punch Car is what customers can label in the pocket. The SUVs at such rate, offering advanced attributes, good engine performance, finished interior, and exteriors, make Punch a complete package 4-wheeler. Don’t miss to compare Tata Punch on Droom with other SUVs in the Indian car market within costing, specifications, and other aspects.