Have you seen the ads of new Mahindra Bolero Neo on TV, News Papers and social media? If not than you are missing about the most selling SUV model’s new version.
Mahindar Bolero is the well known for its bold look, field utility vehicle and government vehicle in India. Most of Government department use it for their field official staff because of its toughness and durability in any worse field conditions.
Now Mahindra has announced to launch new version of Mahindra Bolero as ” Bolero Neo “.
New Mahindra Bolero Neo is Powered with 1.5L mHAWK BSVI diesel engine and 5 speed manual Transmission.
So the first question is ” What’s new in Mahindra Bolero Neo ?”
If we look at the new Mahindra Bolero Neo , the suv is gets new exterior design features , Premium interior features , new standard safety features and latest technology features.
Exterior Design features
In exterior design features , The new Mahindra Bolero Neo gets :
- Bold x-shaped bumper and signature cladding.
- Bold Signature grille with chrome insert.
- Static bending sporty headlamp with DRLs.
- Stylish alloy wheels.
- Muscular side step to make an entry into big leagues.
- New designed FOG lamp.
Premium Interior features
To make your journey unforgettable and comfortable, New Bolero Neo comes with premium interior features like :
- Premium silver accent and stylish center console.
- With Premium seat upholstery for comfort and style.
- big room with 7 seater capacity.
- Twin Pod instrument cluster with 8.69mm LCD.
In recent few years, safety rating becomes an important factor for considering car or SUV purchase. So keeping the safety point of view , the new Bolero Neo SUV gets all standard safety features like :
- ABS With EBD safety system for controlled driving.
- Air Bags for Driver and Co-passenger.
- Tough build and 3-generation Scorpio chassis.
- Corner Braking Control (CBC) for safety on difficult turns.
- Reverse parking assist system.
- ISOFIX Seat for Safety of Children.
- Rear Wash, wipe and defogger for better visibility on rear side.
Latest Technology Features
Technology makes your journey more exciting, joyful , comfortable and luxurious in new ways. To make your life to next level experience, new Bolero Neo comes with all latest technology features like :
- 17 cm infotainment touchscreen.
- Cruise control for comfort driving experience.
- Engine Start -Stop with micro Hybrid features to optimize efficiency.
- Eco mode to save fuel without compromising power.
- Smartphone connectivity with Blue Sense app.
- Voice messaging system .
Mahindra Bolero Neo Specifications
|Engine||mHawk100 1493cc BS6 Diesle Engine |
|Maximum Power||100 bhp (73.5 kW) @3750 RPM|
|Maximum Torque||260 Nm @ 1750-2250 rpm|
|Transmission||5 Speed Manual Transmission|
|Fuel and Fuel Tank Capacity||Diesel, 50 L .|
|Tyre||Tubeless Radial tyre , 215/75 (R15)|
|Dimensions||Wheelbase : 2680 mm,|
Length : 3995 m , Width : 1795 mm , and Height : 1817 mm.
Min Ground Clearance : 160 mm,
Boot space : 384 L
Mahindra Bolero Neo Price (Variant wise ) in 2021-2022
Price of New Mahindra Bolero Neo is starts at Rs 8.48 lakh (Ex-showroom ) for N4 Variant.
|Bolero Neo Variant||Price (Ex-showroom) /EMI start|
|N4||Rs 8.48 Lakh / EMI start at Rs 13,647|
|N8||Rs 9.48 Lakh / EMI Starts at Rs 15,256|
|N10||Rs 9.99 Lakh / EMI Starts at Rs 16,091|
|N10 (O)||Coming soon|
Mahindra Bolero Neo Colors options
The New Bolero Neo SUV is available in five different colors options as diamond white , rocky beige , majestic silver , Napoli Black and Highway red.